With just seven weeks to go in the regular season, it's time to buckle up. Each week will have more meaning to the games. Many teams look good right now and some teams will look to play spoilers at this point. Who are the top 10 NFL teams entering Week 11?
10. Carolina Panthers (6-3): The Panthers were manhandled against the Pittsburgh Steelers on the road 52-21 last Thursday night, but Carolina is still a good football team. They just ran into a buzzsaw. The Carolina Panthers don't have the offensive speed like Pittsburgh does. Christian McCaffrey scored all three touchdowns in that game. Cam Newton wasn't great either but he passed for two of them. They will be fine. Last week's ranking: 6.
9. Houston Texans (6-3): The Texans were on a bye last week. The Tennessee Titans and the Indianapolis Colts are coming for them in the AFC South. Houston will look to keep their winning ways going this weekend on the road against the Washington Redskins. Last week's ranking: 8.
8. Minnesota Vikings (5-3-1): The Vikings were able to enjoy their bye week. They have a monster game on the road this weekend against the Chicago Bears. Minnesota needs to find a running game and it will be crucial for them down the stretch. Kirk Cousins can't do everything on offense. The defense is starting to come along. Last week's ranking: 10.
7. Chicago Bears (6-3): The Bears offense and defense combination is lethal right now. They are scoring points and they are stopping opponents from scoring. Mitchell Trubisky is getting better every game. He completed 76.7 percent of his passes for 355 yards and three touchdowns in a win against the Detroit Lions 34-22. They will look to extend the NFC North lead this weekend against the Minnesota Vikings. Last week's ranking: 9.
6. New England Patriots (7-3): It was only a matter of time when the Patriots would crack and lose a game. They were demolished on the road on Sunday afternoon against the Tennessee Titans 34-10 on the road. The Titans were hungry to win. New England's defense is not that great. The offense sputtered for the first time in a while and this is the perfect time to go on a bye week. Rob Gronkowski's back injury is a major concern. Last week's ranking: 5.
5. Los Angeles Chargers (7-2): The Chargers continue to win football games. They would be winning their division if it wasn't for the 9-1 Kansas City Chiefs. Derwin James is an anchor for the Los Angeles Chargers defense. Joey Bosa has not played a game yet this season. Melvin Gordon continues to shine in the backfield. Last week's ranking: 7.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2-1): The Steelers will be riding with James Conner in the backfield for the rest of the season. Le'Veon Bell didn't report by 4 p.m. today which means he is ineligible to play for the rest of the season. Bell will be a free agent at the end of the season. Pittsburgh's defense is getting better and that offense is flying high right now. They will be on upset alert this weekend on the road against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Last week's ranking: 4.
3. Los Angeles Rams (9-1): The Rams defense is starting to crack. They are having trouble stopping the run right now. Los Angeles gave up over 200 yards rushing in a 36-31 win over the Seattle Seahawks at home. Todd Gurley continues to play at a high level. Jared Goff continues to shine as well in the offense. Josh Reynolds will take over in the slot for Cooper Kupp because Kupp's season is over with a Torn ACL. The Los Angeles Rams will host the Kansas City Chiefs in Los Angeles on Monday night instead of Mexico City because of the field conditions in Mexico City. Last week's ranking: 3.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (9-1): Patrick Mahomes is running the Kansas City Chiefs offense like a well oiled machine right now. Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill's speed is a nightmare for opponents. The defense is getting better week by week. At some point, Eric Berry will return in the Chiefs secondary. Kansas City has a big game on the road on Monday night against the Los Angeles Rams and it is a potential Super Bowl Preview. Last week's ranking: 2.
1. New Orleans Saints (8-1): What is going on in New Orleans right now? They can't be stopped in any aspect of the game. The Saints showed no signs of a let down on the road against the Cincinnati Bengals. Michael Thomas is one of the best receivers in the game. Alvin Kamara is one of the best running backs in the game. They signed wide receiver Brandon Marshall this week after Dez Bryant tore his Achilles. The defense is very underrated and they force teams to pass the ball. Last week's ranking: 1.