Top 20 Health Twitter Users To follow!
Hi there! There are so many inspiring Twitter Users out there! So many it's hard to know which ones are worth the effort to follow. Here is the top 20 you should definitely follow!
1. SlimIconMag: You can find here some health tips, life tips, facts, nutrition food, yoga, healthy foods, fitness & beauty tips. Her motto is: “Eat Healthy - Live Happily”
2. The Lean Machines: These men are fitness coaches who want to give you some tips for workouts and healthy recipes. They are Youtubers well and have an own blog!
3. Runner’s World: They give you tips on running, workouts, training and motivation. You’ll find them on their own website as well!!
4. HealthyGurlz: The health fitness girl really focuses on your health with a lot of motivational quotes, tips and healthy recipes. You can follow her on her website as well.
5. Healthy Recipes: This Twitter User is run by Tabitha Paculba and she has a passion for fitness, health and great food! Follow her on her website too!
6. LeanGrnBeanBlog: Lindsay is a registrered Dietitian and she shares healthy recipes for busy people. Check her out on her blog too!
7. Clean Lean Eating: Here you can find healthy recipes, meal plans and meal prep tips.
8. Be fit, be healthy: _**_Yoga poses, recipe ideas and healthy food tips is what you’ll find here.
9. Fit Girls Guide: This guide provides you easy recipes, simple workouts and a large community. You can also find her on her own website!
10. InstaFitGirls: Training tips, motivation and humor is what you get here! Go check out her website as well!
11. FitGirlsRock: She will give you training tips, healthy food tips, motivation and inspiration.
12. BeFitMenu: They give you daily tips on health, nutrition, dieting, recipes, smoothies and more. Helping building a better you!
13. The Healthy Tart: Here you’ll find the tastiest, nutritious recipes to make you fall in love with healthy food. The recipes are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free! You can find her on her own website as well!
14. Gymventures: They give you tips on everything gym related. They have health ans fitness guides, equipment reviews and recommendations. They have an own website as well.
15. Carina Sohaili: She has her own website with a lot of healthy recipes and tips and tricks to stay healthy.
16. Everyday Health: Everyday Health is there to help you take better care of yourself and your family trough powerful weight-loss tools, expert advice and health news and information. You’ll find this and many more on her website too!
17. Body Building News: If you’re interested in body building or just working out in general, this is the right place! You’ll find the latest body building updates, training tips and workouts here.
18. Be Fit Motivation: Here you’ll find fitness motivation and inspiration to a healthy lifestyle with workout tips, healthy food and motivational quotes.
19. Workout Out UK: This workout magazine has also a inspiring Twitter profile. They give you workout tips and much more! On their magazine you’ll find some inspiring stuff as well!
And last, but definitely not least:
20. Workout Warrior Woman: They share some workout challenges, tips and tricks and motivational quotes with you! Check out their website as well!
Go check out these wonderful people and tell them I sent you!
This article was originally published on cleanandlean