Markelle Fultz's jumper is progressing but still not there
Update: We have a working jump shot!
With the NBA season being over for the past few weeks, I have thought about who is possibly the best 50 players in the NBA. There are very explosive and talented players in the league. Who is ranked 50-41?
50. Andre Iguodala, Guard, Golden State Warriors: Iguodala is a very good defender and role player for the Golden State Warriors. He won the NBA Finals MVP in 2015. Iguodala only averaged 6 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 3.3 APG, 0.6 BPG, and 0.6 SPG during the 2017-2018 season.
49. Malcolm Brogdon, Guard, Milwaukee Bucks: Brogdon can play both shooting guard and point guard. He is very versatile. Brogdon was Milwaukee's best player off the bench. He is a very good defender. Brogdon averaged 13 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 3.2 APG, 0.3 BPG, and 0.9 SPG.
48. Goran Dragic, Guard, Miami Heat: Dragic is one of the most underrated point guards in the NBA. He is a facilitator and very good scorer. Dragic was one of the reasons why the Miami Heat won 44 games and captured the sixth seed in the eastern conference. Dragic averaged 17.3 PPG, 4.1 RPG, 4.8 APG, 0.2 BPG, and 0.8 SPG.
47. Brandon Ingram, Forward, Los Angeles Lakers: Ingram is starting to show signs of improvement and he also starting to show some signs of being a franchise player for the Los Angeles Lakers. Ingram plays the same kind of style as Kevin Durant does. Brandon Ingram averaged 16.1 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 3.9 APG, 0.7 BPG, and 0.8 SPG.
46. Dennis Schroder, Guard, Atlanta Hawks: Schroder is an explosive point guard who can get get to the rim and score. He also gets to the free throw line and shot 84.9 percent from the line this past season. Schroder can also shoot the three ball and he distributes the basketball. Schroder will be a good mentor to Hawks rookie Trae Young in the upcoming 2018-2019 season. Dennis Schroder averaged 19.4 PPG, 3.1 RPG, 6.2 APG, 0.1 BPG, and 1.1 SPG.
45. Al Horford, Center, Boston Celtics: When Horford has been healthy in his NBA career, he is effective in the low post and on the defensive end of the floor. Horford has also developed a three-point game as well. He was one of the glue pieces for the Boston Celtics during the 2017-2018 season. When Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward were out, Horford's number would be called upon a lot and he responded positively. He averaged 12.9 PPG, 7.4 RPG, 4.7 APG, 1.1 BPG, and 0.6 SPG.
44. Khris Middleton, Guard/Forward, Milwaukee Bucks: Middleton is another versatile player that the Milwaukee Bucks have to offer. He is a dynamite scorer and defender. Middleton was not one of the reasons why the Bucks underachieved during the 2017-2018 season. He averaged 20.1 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 4 APG, 0.3 BPG, and 1.5 SPG.
43. Jonas Valanciunas, Center, Toronto Raptors: Valanciunas is a very good pick and roll player. He loves to shoot from the elbow and it seems like anytime he shoots from that spot, Valanciunas is automatic. He is a very good rim protector. Valanciunas was Toronto's third best player during the regular season. He averaged 12.7 PPG, 8.6 RPG, 1.1 APG, 0.9 BPG, and 0.4 SPG.
42. Andrew Wiggins, Forward, Minnesota Timberwolves: Wiggins is one of the most versatile players in the NBA. He is still a raw talent despite playing in the NBA season the 2014-2015 season. Wiggins still hasn't reach his potential yet. He is very athletic. Wiggins averaged 17.7 PPG, 4.4 RPG, 2 APG, 0.6 BPG, and 1.1 SPG.
41. Steven Adams, Center, Oklahoma City Thunder: Adams is one of the most underrated centers in the entire NBA. He is electrifying. Adams is a very good pick and roll player. He is also very good defensively. Steven Adams was one of the reasons why the Oklahoma City Thunder were very good defensively during the 2017-2018 season. There defense wouldn't be that good without him. Steven Adams averaged 13.9 PPG, 9 RPG, 1.2 APG, 1 BPG, and 1.2 SPG.
Rankings 40-31 will be released either later this week or sometime next week.